Processing a Refund request
In the world of business, processing refunds is a critical aspect that can significantly impact customer relationships.
Delays or complications in refund processing can lead to customer dissatisfaction and strain the trust between businesses and your clients.
With SOUS, Chefs can effortlessly initiate refund requests, by following the below steps.
- Open the Event you want to process Refund
- Under the Event Details section, Click Send Invoice
- Navigate to Transaction History Tab. This tab displays a comprehensive overview of all financial transactions associated with the event.
- Locate the entry, click on the three dots associated with the entry, revealing a dropdown menu of options. From this menu, select the "Refund" option to initiate the refund process.
- It will take 1- 5 days for the refund to reflect customer’s account.
- It is essential to note that fees and charges taken are eligible for refunds. While the SOUS platform facilitates smooth refund processing, there may be certain fees and charges that are non-refundable. To avoid any misunderstandings, please click here for more information.
How Does Payment Processing Work in SOUS?
Overview Chefpreneur partners with global platform, Nuvei, an electronic payment processing platform & company based in Canada. SOUS integrates securely with Nuvei via an API (Application Programming Interface) that allows your business to process ...
Applying with Nuvei to Accept Payments Online
Accept every payment quickly, easily, and securely. Chefpreneur partners with global platform, Nuvei ® , and makes it easy for your customers to make payments securely in just a few clicks and you can receive your money as soon as the next business ...
Using the Nuvei Merchant Dashboard to View Statements, Manage Funding, and More...
Welcome to your Merchant Dashboard What is the Merchant Dashboard? The merchant dashboard is a private account portal provided by Nuvei where you can... Manage your credit and debit sales information Get your monthly merchant statements Manage ...
Transaction Fee & Refunds
Fees and charges are very common with payment processors like Nuvei, RazorPay, Stripe etc. Why these charges? Banks and other payment networks like Visa, Mastercard etc charges these payment processors with fees for online transactions. These ...
Nuvei Terms of Service (SOUS Payments)
This article explains Nuvei terms and conditions under which Servicer, defined herein below, and/or other third parties will provide payment facilitation services to you (the “Submerchant”) that facilitate Submerchant’s acceptance of Cards for goods ...