How Do I Sync My SOUS Calendar with Other Calendars?
If you use a third-party calendar such as
, or iCal you can sync your SOUS calendar to them using a special "Shared Calendar" URL.
Locating your Shared Calendar URL in SOUS
This URL is used to connect to external calendars and can be copied from the Add to External Calendar section of your Settings page
(Click profile icon on top right section of screen).
After copying the URL select your calendar app to the right or scroll down to locate it:
- Google Calendar
- iPhone/iPad Calendar
- Apple OSX Calendar/iCal
- Microsoft Outlook (recent versions)
(Other calendar apps that support URLs will also work)
IMPORTANT: Changes made in an external calendar to a SOUS Event, Task or Appointment will NOT be reflected or saved in the SOUS calendar.
Google Calendar Instructions
- On the left, next to "Other calendars", click Add > From URL.
- Paste the calendar URL address you copied out of SOUS from above.
It may take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
iPhone/iPad Calendar Instructions
- Open Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account...
- In the list of services (iCloud, Exchange, Gmail, etc.) click Other.
- On the following screen, click Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Paste the calendar URL address you copied out of SOUS from above in the space provided as shown and click Next.
- No changes are required on the following screen, unless you want to edit the description. Finally, click Save.
Apple OSX Calendar/iCal Instructions
- Depending on which version of Apple OSX you are using, the command to subscribe to a calendar may be found under the Calendar menu (Calendar > Subscribe) or under the File menu as shown below.
- On the following screen, Paste the calendar URL address you copied out of SOUS from above and click Subscribe.
- There are other settings for subscribed calendars which you can change such as Auto-refresh, but the defaults are fine.
Microsoft Outlook Instructions
On Windows, you can subscribe to calendar feed URLs in versions 2007 and above.
- In Outlook 2007, select Tools > Account Settings. In Outlook 2010/2013, from the File tab or menu, select Info > Account Settings.
- Click the Internet Calendars tab and then click New.
- Paste the calendar URL address you copied out of SOUS from above and click Add.
- In the Subscription Options dialog box, you can optionally rename the calendar. Other settings are optional.
- Click OK and Close to finish.
Outlook should reload the calendar feed each time you restart Outlook.
Error Sending Invoices/Menus [Google & Outlook Users]
Problem Users who have Gmail & Outlook as the email service providers are receiving the following error when trying to to send invoices or menus from SOUS "Error Sending Email. Please verify your email password." Solution for GMAIL Users Log in to ...
How Does Payment Processing Work in SOUS?
Overview Chefpreneur partners with global platform, Nuvei, an electronic payment processing platform & company based in Canada. SOUS integrates securely with Nuvei via an API (Application Programming Interface) that allows your business to process ...
How Do I Connect My Gmail Account to SOUS to Send Menu’s & Invoices?
To connect your Gmail account to SOUS, this article provides instruction on how to: Enable Google's simple 2-Step Verification Process to protect your account. Connect to SOUS using Google's App Passwords feature. How Google's 2-Step Verification ...
Is SOUS easy to use?
Yes! We know chefs care about ease, so we’ve built SOUS to be as user-friendly as possible. Follow our in-app Helpful Onboarding to embed your custom inquiry form on your website, create your first event, invoice a client, and more.
Nuvei Terms of Service (SOUS Payments)
This article explains Nuvei terms and conditions under which Servicer, defined herein below, and/or other third parties will provide payment facilitation services to you (the “Submerchant”) that facilitate Submerchant’s acceptance of Cards for goods ...